Cadets in NCC Sea have the opportunity to participate in both land and sea activities, conducted by the school and NCC Sea Headquarters.
The activities conducted include physical training to improve the cadets’ fitness and basic drills and commands, nautical knowledge, orienteering skills, bends and hitches and kayaking skills. Cadets also learn how to work effectively with one another through organising of camps and major projects and ceremonies.
These varied programmes ensure cadets have an enjoyable and enriching learning experience as well as the opportunity to acquire leadership skills, which in the long run, allows them to realise their fullest potential as future leaders and citizens of Singapore.
- Mr Pang Chau Choon Alan
- Ms Lim Hui Mei Mavis
- Ms Pang Ling Li
- Mr Sean Png Zhong Ting
- CM Philips Award
- Sea Championships 2014
- Bends and Hitches Champion 2014
- 10 Man Dragonboat Rowing Competition 2014
- Sea Champions
- Sea Champions
- Chief of Navy Trophy for BEST NCC Sea Unit
- Overall Doubles Kayaking Champions
- DragonBoat Competition Bronze Medal
- Bends and Hitches Competition Silver Medal for Cadet Leaders Team
- Bends and Hitches Competition Bronze Medal for Senior Cadets Team
- Kayaking Singles Competition Gold Medal for Cadet Leaders Team
- Kayaking Doubles Competition Gold Medal for Cadet Leaders Team
- Kayaking Doubles Competition Silver Medal for Senior Cadets Team
- Kayaking Singles Competition Bronze Medal for Junior Cadets Team
- Kayaking Doubles Competition Gold Medal for Junior Cadets Team