TK Netball provides our netballers with an enriching experience to grow into confident and resilient sportswomen. We believe in holistic development for all girls and work towards achieving their full potential. Through rigorous training, we hope to develop confidence, perseverance and responsibility in the girls. Our comprehensive training programme is tailored to maximise every netballers’ performance physically and psychologically. Additional academic support is also given to netballers in view that they have intensive training schedules throughout the year.
We train twice weekly, Tuesday and Thursday, 3 pm – 6.30 pm at the assembly plaza in TK. To better equip the girls for the East Zone and National competitions, we also conduct intensive training during the June and November holidays. Occasionally, we have trainings on Saturdays during the tournament season.
Visit our TK Netball facebook page!
“Teamwork brought TK Netball to where it is now. Teamwork divides the task and multiplies success.”
Nur Fadzlyn Bte Mohd Zahruddin (3G)
- Ms Chan Hui Chieh
- Ms Nabilah
- Ms Norlindah
- Ms Yvonne Leow Sze Sze
- East Zone Inter-School Netball Championship 2014, ‘B’ Division, Champion
- East Zone Inter-School Netball Championship 2014, ‘C’ Division 1st Runners-up
- National Inter-School Netball Championship 2014, ‘C’ Division 3rd Runners-up
- T-Net Club U14 Championship 2014, 1st Runners-up (Secondary 2 Team)
- T-Net Club U14 Championship 2014, 3rd Runners-up (Secondary 1 Team)