Important Information for Students and Parents for start of Academic Year 2021
To ensure all Secondary One students are well prepared for the start of their Secondary school journey with us, please note the following information:
First Day of School (4 Jan 2021)
- Students are to report in TK school uniform on the first day of school. Students are to report to school latest by 7.20am. Morning assembly will commence at 7.30am.
- Parents who send their child to school are advised to drive carefully in the school compound. Please follow instructions by Traffic Marshals on duty and refrain from parking within the school compound after your child alights.
- Students are to bring the following items on first day of school:
- Orientation programme (click to download the details)
- School Tie
- Primary School PE Attire or TK PE attire
- Stationery, working thermometer, additional mask and small notebook
- Sufficient money for lunch and recess break
Reporting & Dismissal Time and Venue
Daily reporting time:
Students should be at their respective classroom by 7:20 am every day except Thursdays when they should be at their classroom by 8:20am. School starts at 7:30am sharp every day except Thursday when school starts at 8:30am.
2.15 pm on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
12.55pm (Even Week) and 2.15pm (Odd Week) on Thursday
12:45 pm on Friday
There will be Enrichment Activities for Secondary 1 on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons.
Sec 1 Orientation Programme
To familiarize our new Sec 1 students to the school learning environment and routines, the Sec 1 Orientation programme will be held on 4 and 5 January 2021. Please note that they will be dismissed at 6.00 pm on 4 Jan and 5.30pm on 5 Jan. Students are not required to bring books during orientation on 4 Jan. They are required to bring their learning materials for lessons on 5 Jan.
Transport to School
- Due to the heavy traffic during the morning hours, students are strongly discouraged from cycling to school.
- For information on Public Bus Services to TKSS, please click here.