TK’s Environmental Policy
- To encourage environmental responsibility through environmentally-friendly practices amongst our students, staff and stakeholders.
- To conduct school programmes and activities in line with our philosophy for promoting school health, i.e. “Good Health, Sustained Growth”.
- To work closely with the community to ensure a pleasant environment that we reside in and to promote good neighbourliness.
- To monitor our utility consumption to minimise energy wastage.
- To adopt an inclusive approach to our environmental practices, inviting staff suggestions and feedback.
- To maintain a safe and welcoming physical environment and ensure that there are no environmental hazards in the school.
- To design learning activities in subject/areas of curriculum that allow students to have an increased awareness, opportunities to advocate for, and take actions to strengthen responsibility for the environment.