TK athletes are a class of their own. This CCA demands nothing less from them than total discipline, commitment and perseverance to be the best in their events. The athletes train twice a week at least under a qualified and experienced coach. The training programme aims to develop in our athletes not only physical strength, prowess, power and muscular endurance but also mental rigor. These qualities help to build the character of TK athletes who are focused, confident and resilient.
TK athletes participate in the major inter-school competitions such as National Inter-school Cross-country Championships and National Inter-school Track & Field Championships as well as invitational races which include NIKE Swift Meet, SAAA Open Relay Championships and SAAA National Junior Athletic Championships.
“We enjoy every single race because we always run with passion.”
Ian Loke (3D)
- Ms Karima Syahirah
- Ms Ong Lay Choo
- Mr Sim Chong Ghee
- Mr Richard Lim Kim Swee (AJT)
- Individual: 100m Final, ‘B’ Division Boys, 8thin Nationals, Ian Loke
- Individual: 200m Final, ‘B’ Division Boys, 8thin Nationals, Faries Dzulmatien B Bohari
- Team: 4x100m Relay Semi-Finals, ‘B’ Division Boys, Qualified
- Team: 4x100m Relay Semi-Finals, ‘C’ Division Boys, Qualified